Friday, September 4, 2009

One of the many things

There are a lot of thing that I love and adore about my husband. Honestly, I don't think there is a better match in this world for me than him. More specifically though, one of the things that I simply adore, admire and truly appreciate is the wonderful father he is to our children.

Last week he took the kids hiking while I was at work. On a whim, first thing in the morning....just for something to do. He calls me from the truck to let me know of his plans...and automatically in my head I'm wondering if he put sneakers and bug repellent on the kids. I bite my tongue and just smile, knowing what a great morning the kids are in for. When I can't be there with our kids, he is. He always has been...it's just he way we roll. It's just one of the many reasons I love him.

No comments: