Saturday, March 27, 2010

Expanding the Family

The Moms Panel family that is!

This fall I learned that I would be returning for another year on the Moms Panel - along with the majority of my 2009 team. Even more exciting is that I was approached to take over the unique role of Disney Cruise Mom from retiring 2008 panelist, Kim LaPaglia.
Beginning in January 2010 I will be dedicated to providing advice on Disney Cruise Line vacations.

I have to admit that one of the best things about having the majority of my BFF "Moms" continue on the Moms Panel journey with me was our opportunity to reunite during the 2010 panelist training. It was an absolute whirlwind weekend for most of them - but this was the favorite part of the weekend for me! Drinks at the Wave prior to our meal at California Grill.
I then spent the entire weekend with the new panelists, truly enjoying the privilege of sharing "their moment". I will fully admit that it is so much easier to be an observer than to be a participant. This weekend brought back a lot of fantastic memories sans the nerves!
They are a fantastic bunch of Moms and Dads. Be sure to come meet them all at disneyworldmoms.com.
Nice looking group! Sadly due to the size of our new-and-improved panel it's hard to single us out. It's our own little version of Where's Waldo...can you find me?

No comments: