Don't let my abscence from my blog fool you.
I am still here. I still have lots to say, report on, catch you up on....
I simply haven't.
Life happens. That is my excuse.
And for that I feel lucky - it's not that I have nothing to say or report...I've just been busy enjoying the ride and allowing the things that need to come first, actually come first.
There have been many, many days within the past few months that the "I really need to blog about this" thought has swept through my mind. Lots of quirks, laughs and memorable moments have happened, and I always want to blog about it - unfortunately finding the time has been a challenge.
So I have my photos, and a bunch of scraps of papers with the little things I need to remember. It's all part of our story, and the reason for this blog is to tell "our" story. I think someday my kids will appreciate it (otherwise I wouldn't be here). Unfortunately, being the total type A personality...I can't possibly jump in with today without the recap of where we've been these past few months. That would be disorganized, out-of-sequence...and would simply bug me. I like things in order, and I guess this is no exception.
This is my first step into catching up. Although I should follow the motto I first heard from my sister, Kim "done is better than perfect" I am going to cut myself some slack and go by "better late than never" for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment