I am normally not a impulse type of person. So why on earth did I jump on the blogging bandwagon so quickly? All my facebook friends were doing it, so I figured I better too?? Isn't that what I proclaimed that I was not going to do in my opening post?!??
Maybe remorse isn't really where I'm at, I think it's more like insecurity. I am not a "writer" by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm sure that is quite obvious. Heck, I've crunched numbers and pushed strollers for a living - who do I think I am to "blog"?
Well I'm going to cut myself some slack. This isn't really for anyones benefit buy my own, and maybe my kids, someday. I know there are some curious folks out there wondering about my journey as a Walt Disney World Moms Panelist, so hopefully I'll be able to give you a little glimpse in this sure-to-be-a-once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Me, a blogger, geeze I crack myself up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Peer presure is a very powerful thing, I know I succumbed to it too LOL
Can't wait to read all the different versions of our magical year :-)
Post a Comment