Friday, December 5, 2008

Moms Panel , huh?

So I've told you about my journey so far, but I forget that everyone isn't as fanatic about the Disney machine as I am.

So what IS the Mom's panel? All this excitement over it...but really what IS it that I'm going to do?

The panel is a function of the Walt Disney World web site. Anyone that may be browsing the site can go to this forum to ask any questions they have about planning a family vacation to Walt Disney World. There are currently 11 members of the panel (there were 12, but one brilliant lady named Laura took the leap and spring boarded herself into a full time position with Disney in Orlando) and they act like vacation planning consultants.

The feature was so popular this year, they have upped the number of panelists to 16 for 2009 as well as extending some of the current panelists on a casual basis.

Beginning in January I will be listed as a panelist at http://www.disneyworldmoms.com with my picture and a video! At that time I will be answering a minimum of 15 questions a week, all from the comfort of my pj's at home!

Why is this such a big deal? It's Disney..and from past experience I can say that they are top notch to work with! They are flying all of us to Orlando for training (in just a few short hours...gosh I gotta get to bed). We aren't given any details at this time, but from what we hear of last years panelists...we are in for quite a treat!

I'm hoping to update along the way!

No comments: